Subscribing to Our Resources
A podcast is a type of digital syndication. In short, it’s a way for you to subscribe to digital media content online so that your computer or device downloads new episodes automatically. This way, you’ll always receive any new content, and it comes to you without you having to visit the website.
There are a variety of software programs that allow you to subscribe to podcasts. One of the most popular is iTunes. You can download iTunes for Mac or Windows. Apple has a nice page describing how to subscribe to podcasts in iTunes. This software also allows you to synchronize your podcasts with an iPod so that you can take your episodes on the go.
If you are using a mobile smart phone, such as an iPhone, you can use several different apps to subscribe to podcasts directly on your phone. One popular and full-featured app is Downcast. Apple also has an app of their own, though it lacks the functionality of apps like Downcast. There are also a host of podcasting apps for Android phones, such as Doggcatcher, BeyondPod, or Pocket Casts.
Once you have software installed on your computer or an app on a smart device, you’ll need a “feed,” which is simply a link to specially-formatted webpage. You may subscribe to Reformed Forum content using any of the following feeds.
- Firehose (all podcasts, blog posts and social media posts – you have to be crazy to subscribe to this)
- All podcasts and blog content
- Reformed Forum iTunes page
- All audio content
- All video content (large video | medium video | small video)
- Christ the Center (audio | large video | medium video | small video)
- Reformed Media Review (audio | large video | medium video | small video)
- Historia Ecclesia (audio| large video | medium video | small video)
- Philosophy for Theologians (audio| large video | medium video | small video)
- Special Edition (audio| large video | medium video | small video)
- Proclaiming Christ (audio)
- Reformed Classics (audio)
- Reformed Forum Express (audio)
- The Westminster Confession of Faith
- The Westminster Larger Catechism
- The Westminster Larger Catechism (practice edition)
- The Westminster Shorter Catechism
- The Westminster Shorter Catechism (practice edition)