In this brief episode, Camden Bucey discusses the Van Tilian interpretive tradition. Cornelius Van Til was an influential figure in the development of a distinctively Reformed apologetic. Camden Bucey discusses the issue of divergences in the Van Tilian interpretive tradition. In drawing out the insights of Greg Bahnsen, John Frame, Scott Oliphint, and Lane Tipton, Bucey provides a brief look into the current landscape of Van Tilian apologetics.
Books on Van Tilian apologetics
- Cornelius Van Til, The Defense of the Faith, 4th ed., edited and annotated by K. Scott Oliphint
- Cornelius Van Til with extended annotations by Greg L. Bahnsen, Van Til’s Apologetic
- K. Scott Oliphint, Reasons for Faith
- Greg L. Bahnsen, Always Ready
- John Frame, Apologetics to the Glory of God
- K. Scott Oliphint and Lane G. Tipton, editors, Revelation and Reason