Dr. Rowland Ward speaks about his historical and theological masterpiece God & Adam: Reformed Theology and the Creation Covenant. While there has been, and continues to be, much debate over the precise relationship between the pre- and post-lapsarian covenants, Dr. Ward provides one of the most well researched and carefully documented studies of the development of covenant theology from the 1st to the 21st Century. Tracing the history of Covenant Theology through the Westminsterian tradition of the 17th Century to the Murray-Kline debate of the 20th Century, Dr. Ward provides an invaluable resource for theologians, pastors and seminarians. This work is truly an indispensable study for anyone desiring to understand God’s covenantal dealings with His people.
- Knox Presbyterian Church (Melbourne, AU)
- Books and Articles by Rowland Ward
- Covenant and Justification #1 (Covenant of Works)
- Creation and Covenant: Covenant Theology in Outline
- God’s Covenant Unfolded: Creation to New Creation