- John Mark Reynolds and Roger Overton, eds. The New Media Frontier: Blogging, Vlogging, and Podcasting for Christ
- John Carrick The Preaching of Jonathan Edwards and the Imperative of Preaching
- Andreas Kostenberger and Scott R. Swain Father, Son and Spirit: The Trinity and John’s Gospel
- Gary L. W. Johnson, ed. Reforming or Conforming? Post-Conservative Evangelicals and the Emerging Church
- Cornelius Van Til and K. Scott Oliphint, ed. The Defense of the Faith, 4th ed.
- D. A. Carson Christ and Culture Revisited
- Rick Phillips What’s So Great About the Doctrines of Grace?
Chicken wings, hot sauces and… Reformed theology? Yes, please. In homage to the wonderfully quirky YouTube show, First We Feast’s Hot Ones, we toe the