This is part two of our series entitled Christ and Culture. Four men participate in an engaging discussion on the relationship of Christ to culture. Bill Dennison, Darryl Hart, Doug Wilson and Nelson Kloosterman each speak from their unique perspectives.
This series of programs strays from the typical Christ the Center format. This project is an asynchronous debate in the vein of the Four Views on… books published by InterVarsity Press. The listener should be aware that this is a debate and should not be seen as an endorsement for any particular speaker. Please be advised that in future episodes each participant will criticize the other views.
Today the participants address the subject of politics.
Books and other media from the participants
- Paul’s Two-Age Construction and Apologetics
- The Young Bultmann: Context for His Understanding of God, 1884–1925
- A Secular Faith: Why Christianity Favors the Separation of Church and State
- Defending the Faith: J. Gresham Machen and the Crisis of Conservative Protestant
- Deconstructing Evangelicalism: Conservative Protestantism in the Age of Billy Graham
- The Ten Commandments: Manual for the Christian Life by Joachim Douma (Kloosterman trans.)
- Collision: Is Christianity Good for the World?: Christopher Hitchens vs. Douglas Wilson
- Five Cities that Ruled the World: How Jerusalem, Athens, Rome, London, and New York Shaped Global History
- The Deluded Atheist: A Response to Richard Dawkins’ The God Delusion