We ring in the New Year with a retrospective of 2015, bringing to you highlights from twelve of our favorite episodes of the year.
- 370 — Donald Macleod, Understanding the Atonement
- 373 — Rita Cefalu, The Sons of God and Daughters of Man in Genesis 6
- 376 — Vern Poythress, Redeeming Mathematics
- 378 — Carl Trueman, Luther on the Christian Life
- 391 — Chris Castaldo, Talking with Catholics about the Gospel
- 393 — Tony Reinke, Newton on the Christian Life
- 398 — Bill Edgar, The History and Legacy of the Huguenots
- 400 — Jim Cassidy, Jeff Waddington, and Camden Bucey, Polemical Theology
- 403 — Kevin Chiarot, The Unassumed Is the Unhealed
- 408 — Richard B. Gaffin, Jr., The Eschatological Aspect of the Pauline Conception of the Spirit
- 411 — Daniel Strange, A Theology of Religions
- 415 — John Bolt, Bavinck on the Christian Life
Participants: Camden Bucey, Carl Trueman, Chris Castaldo, Daniel Strange, Donald Macleod, Jared Oliphint, Jeff Waddington, Jim Cassidy, John Bolt, Kevin Chiarot, Richard B. Gaffin Jr., Rita Cefalu, Tony Reinke, Vern Poythress, William Edgar
Christ the Center focuses on Reformed Christian theology. In each episode a group of informed panelists discusses important issues in order to encourage critical thinking and a better understanding of Reformed doctrine with a view toward godly living. Browse more episodes from this program and learn how to subscribe.