Jim Cassidy speaks about his recent trip to Colombia to lecture on Van Til’s apologetic. Jim, Glen, and Camden also speak about books they are currently reading or have read.
- Video of Jim Cassidy teaching at Iglesia Cristiana Biblica Raah
- Alan Strange, The Doctrine of the Spirituality of the Church in the Ecclesiology of Charles Hodge
- Gustavo Gutierrez, A Theology of Liberation
- Jemar Tisby, The Color of Compromise: The Truth about the American Church’s Complicity in Racism
- Haley Goranson Jacob, Conformed to the Image of His Son: Reconsidering Paul’s Theology of Glory in Romans
[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/8566622/height/90/theme/custom/thumbnail/yes/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/990000/” height=”90″ width=”100%” placement=”bottom” theme=”custom”]
Christ the Center focuses on Reformed Christian theology. In each episode a group of informed panelists discusses important issues in order to encourage critical thinking and a better understanding of Reformed doctrine with a view toward godly living. Browse more episodes from this program or subscribe to the podcast feed.