Dr. Brandon Crowe speaks about the centrality of the resurrection in the book of Acts. Dr. Crowe has written The Hope of Israel: The Resurrection of Christ in the Acts of the Apostles (Baker Academic, 2020) in which he explores the historical, theological, and canonical implications of Jesus’s resurrection in early Christianity and helps readers more clearly understand the purpose of Acts in the context of the New Testament canon.
Other episodes with Brandon Crowe
- Deuteronomy and Christology in the Gospel of Matthew
- The Virgin Birth of Christ
- The Message of the General Epistles
- The New Testament Foundations of Trinitarian Theology
- The Last Adam: A Theology of the Obedient Life of Jesus in the Gospels
Christ the Center focuses on Reformed Christian theology. In each episode a group of informed panelists discusses important issues in order to encourage critical thinking and a better understanding of Reformed doctrine with a view toward godly living. Browse more episodes from this program or subscribe to the podcast feed.