Since Christ the Center began nearly thirteen years ago, we have taken time to look back on the highlights of the year. Continuing the update to our tradition from last year, here this year’s top ten clips from Christ the Center as determined by YouTube views.
- Ep. 633 – What Is Christendom? with David VanDrunen
- Ep. 655 – 1689 Federalism and Reformed Covenant Theology with Jeremy Boothby
- Ep. 638 – John Frame and Two Divine Existences with James Dolezal
- Ep. 659 – Why Study Karl Barth? with Jim Cassidy
- Ep. 633 – The Noahic Covenant with David VanDrunen
- Ep. 630 – The Importance of Discourse Analysis with Matthew Patton
- Ep. 641 – The Ancient Understanding of Baptism as Washing and Regeneration with Glen Clary
- Ep. 629 – Abridged Bavinck with Carlton Wynne and Charles Williams
- Ep. 666 – John Nelson Darby and Dispensationalism with Michael Glodo
- Ep. 631 – What Is Public Theology? with Jordan Ballor
Participants: Camden Bucey, Carlton Wynne, Charles Williams, David VanDrunen, Glen Clary, James Dolezal, Jeff Waddington, Jeremy Boothby, Jim Cassidy, Jordan Ballor, Matthew Patton, Michael Glodo
Christ the Center focuses on Reformed Christian theology. In each episode a group of informed panelists discusses important issues in order to encourage critical thinking and a better understanding of Reformed doctrine with a view toward godly living. Browse more episodes from this program or subscribe to the podcast feed.