Lane Tipton speaks about his chapter, “The Person of Christ: The Deeper Protestant Conception and the Church’s Heavenly-Mindedness” in Theology for Ministry: How Doctrine Affects Pastoral Life and Practice (P&R Publishing), a festschrift for Sinclair Ferguson.
- 00:00 Introduction and Update on Reformed Academy
- 13:56 Writing in a Festschrift for Sinclair Ferguson
- 20:49 The Person of Christ
- 28:32 Basic Lessons in Christology
- 34:35 Immutability and the Hypostatic Union
- 40:56 Theological and Christological Errors
- 50:12 The Deeper Modernist, Catholic, and Protestant Conceptions
- 55:54 Conclusion
Christ the Center focuses on Reformed Christian theology. In each episode a group of informed panelists discusses important issues in order to encourage critical thinking and a better understanding of Reformed doctrine with a view toward godly living. Browse more episodes from this program or subscribe to the podcast feed.