Carlton Wynne, Lane Tipton, and Camden Bucey turn to pp. 63–67 of Cornelius Van Til’s The Defense of the Faith to discuss the Christian theory of knowledge. In this section, Van Til speaks of the effects of sin and its curse upon human knowledge.
- 00:00:07 Introduction
- 00:05:07 The Effects of Sin
- 00:21:08 God Is Self-Sufficient and Self-Complete
- 00:37:24 Aspects of Non-Christian Thought
- 00:48:40 The Contradiction of a Developing Absolute
- 00:56:57 Three Types of Consciousness
- 00:58:49 Kuyper and Common Grace
- 01:03:23 Conclusion
Participants: Camden Bucey, Carlton Wynne, Lane G. Tipton
Christ the Center focuses on Reformed Christian theology. In each episode a group of informed panelists discusses important issues in order to encourage critical thinking and a better understanding of Reformed doctrine with a view toward godly living. Browse more episodes from this program or subscribe to the podcast feed.