Dr. Richard B. Gaffin, Jr., Professor Emeritus of Biblical and Systematic Theology at Westminster Theological Seminary provides a biblical overview of union with Christ in this special presentation titled Alive with Christ: Saving Union with Christ. This series of addresses comes from the Fall Seminar on Reformed Theology, held on November 12 and 13th 2011 at Calvary Orthodox Presbyterian Church in Ringoes, NJ. This is the first installment of the series, which is as follows:
- A Biblical Overview: Dr Richard Gaffin
- Regeneration: Dr Lane Tipton
- The Good Work Begun: Dr Richard Gaffin
- Sanctification: Dr Lane Tipton
- Questions and Answers
- The Gateway into Fellowship with the Triune God: Rev. Jeff Waddington (Sunday School)
- The Gospel: Dr Lane Tipton (Sunday morning service)
- Glorification: Rev. James Cassidy (Sunday evening service; sermon re-recorded in March 2021)
Participants: Richard B. Gaffin Jr.
We will occasionally post special discussions to this podcast. These are usually recordings or clips that do not fit with our other programs. Browse more episodes from this program or subscribe to the podcast feed.