Jim Cassidy provides notices of several significant recent books.
- Christopher Holmes, The Holy Spirit
- Thomas Schreiner, Faith Alone: The Doctrine of Justification
- David VanDrunen, God’s Glory Alone
- Oliver Crisp and Fred Sanders, eds., Locating Atonement: Explorations in Constructive Dogmatics
- Andrew Purves, Exploring Christology and Atonement: Conversations with John McLeod Campbell, H. R. Mackintosh, and T. F. Torrance
- Yaroslav Viazovski, Image and Hope: John Calvin and Karl Barth on Body, Soul, and Life Everlasting
- David VanDrunen on Christ the Center, episode 425
Participants: Camden Bucey, Jim Cassidy
Reformed Media Review is dedicated to reviewing books and culture from a Reformed and redemptive-historical vantage point. Browse more episodes from this program or subscribe to the podcast feed.