Camden and Erica Bucey discuss several helpful books for parents as they disciple their children and women in a variety of study group settings. They offer brief notices of several recent books.
- Chap Bettis, The Disciple-Making Parent (Diamond Hill Publishing)
- Jason Helopolous, Let the Children Worship (Christian Focus)
- Keri Folmar, The Doctrine of Scripture for Every Woman [The Good Portion Series] (Christian Focus)
- Melissa Kruger, Walking with God in the Season of Motherhood (WaterBrook Press)
- Nancy Guthrie, The Promised One [Seeing Jesus in the Old Testament] (Crossway)
- Knowing the Bible Series (Crossway)
- Jen Wilkin, The Sermon on the Mount (LifeWay Press)