As we head into our tenth year of Christ the Center, we look back at some of our favorite guests and moments from 2016.
- 425 — David VanDrunen, God’s Glory Alone
- 428 — Vern Poythress, The Miracles of Jesus
- 441 — John Galbraith and Danny Olinger on John Galbraith’s Life and Ministry
- 443 — Alan Strange, Charles Hodge and the Spirituality of the Church
- 444 — Iain Murray, J. C. Ryle
- 445 — Lane Tipton, Trinity, Processions, and Missions: The Pactum Salutis
- 449 — Rob McKenzie and Bob Tarullo, Dispensationalism
- 452 — Michael Kruger, A Biblical-Theological Introduction to the New Testament
- 453 — Dennis Johnson, Walking withe Jesus through His Word
- 455 — Richard Gaffin, Jr., Calvin and the Sabbath
- 461 — Gregg Allison and Chris Castaldo, The Unfinished Reformation
- 464 — Mark Vanderhart and Cornelis Venema, The Reformed Church in Latvia
- 467 — Patricia Clawson and Diane Olinger, Choosing the Good Portion: Women of the Orthodox Presbyterian Church
Christ the Center focuses on Reformed Christian theology. In each episode a group of informed panelists discusses important issues in order to encourage critical thinking and a better understanding of Reformed doctrine with a view toward godly living. Browse more episodes from this program and learn how to subscribe.