- After the definition of the term follows a definition and explanation of the thing meant by it. The distinction of Persons.
- Proofs of the eternal Deity of the Son. The Son the Î»ÏŒÎ³Î¿Ï‚ of the Eternal Father, and, therefore, the Son Eternal God. Objection. Reply.
- Objection, that the Î›ÏŒÎ³Î¿Ï‚ began to be when the creating God spoke. Answer confirmed by Scripture and argument.
- The Son called God and Jehovah. Other names of the Eternal Father applied to him in the Old Testament. He is, therefore, the Eternal God. Another objection refuted. Case of the Jews explained.
- The angel who appeared to the fathers under the Law asserts that he is Jehovah. That angel was the Î›ÏŒÎ³Î¿Ï‚ of the Eternal Father. The Son being that Î›ÏŒÎ³Î¿Ï‚ is Eternal God. Impiety of Servetus refuted. Why the Son appeared in the form of an angel.
Participants: Camden Bucey