We speak with William Boekestein about the Swiss reformer, Ulrich Zwingli. Ulrich Zwingli was a leader of the Reformation in Switzerland. His efforts in reforming doctrine and practice serve as examples and lessons for us today. Rev. Boekestein has written two biographies of Zwingli, each capturing the significance of the man for different audiences. He serves as Pastor of Immanuel Fellowship Church (URCNA) in Kalamazoo, Michigan. He joined us on a previous episode of Christ the Center to discuss the history of the Heidelberg Catechism.
Books by William Boekestein
- Ulrich Zwingli (Bitesize Biographies)
- Ulrich Zwingli: Shepherd Warrior (Trailblazers)
- The Glory of Grace: The Story of the Canons of Dort
- Quest for Comfort: The Story of the Heidelberg Catechism
- Faithfulness Under Fire: The Story of Guido DeBrees
Christ the Center focuses on Reformed Christian theology. In each episode a group of informed panelists discusses important issues in order to encourage critical thinking and a better understanding of Reformed doctrine with a view toward godly living. Browse more episodes from this program and learn how to subscribe.