The Christ the Center panel had the privilege of discoursing with the Rev. Dr. Craig Troxel about ecclesiology, especially as it is grounded in the headship of the Lord Jesus Christ. Rev. Troxel is pastor of Bethel Orthodox Presbyterian Church in Wheaton, IL. The discussion focused on the threefold office of Christ (munus triplex Christi) as prophet, priest, and king and how that connects with the doctrine, worship, and government of the church. The group also considered the relationship of the church to the kingdom of God and the church and mission.
- Ministerial Training Institute (MTI) of the OPC
- John R. Muether and Danny E. Olinger, eds., Confident of Better Things
- A. Craig Troxel, What is Man?
- Stuart Robinson, The Church of God as an Essential Element of the Gospel
- James Bannerman, The Church of Christ (Volume 1, Volume 2)
Christ the Center focuses on Reformed Christian theology. In each episode a group of informed panelists discusses important issues in order to encourage critical thinking and a better understanding of Reformed doctrine with a view toward godly living. Browse more episodes from this program or subscribe to the podcast feed.