As is our annual custom, we’ve selected several clips from the episodes we released over the last year. We spoke with many people and had many fascinating conversations. I hope we’ll pique your interest, and you’ll go back to listen to many of the full conversations represented by these highlights.
Thank you to everyone who visited reformedforum.org/donate throughout the year. We are tremendously grateful for your generous support. Be assured that we’re setting the stage for another big year as our board continues to think and pray about our next steps.
We’re looking forward to another full year of Christ the Center. January 25 marked our 10th anniversary. Jeff, Jim, and I recorded that first episode during my first year in seminary—three homes and three children ago. Things have changed over the years, but our goal has stayed the same. Our mission is to present every person mature in Christ (Col. 1:28).
- 524 — Marcus Mininger, Uncovering the Theme of Revelation in Romans 1:16–3:26
- 533 — Michael Kruger, How the Second Century Shaped the Future of the Church
- 540 — The Nature of Apostasy in Hebrews 6
- 542 — Bill Dennison, Karl Marx
- 551 — The Impeccability of Jesus Christ
- 555 — Darryl Hart, Still Protesting
- 556 — The Deeper Protestant Conception
- 566 — Glen Clary, The Liturgies of Bucer, Calvin, and Knox
- 570 — Danny Olinger, Geerhardus Vos: Reformed Biblical Theologian, Confessional Presbyterian
- 571 — Cory Brock and Nathaniel Gray Sutanto, Bavinck’s Philosophy of Revelation
Participants: Adam York, Bill Dennison, Camden Bucey, Cory Brock, Dan Ragusa, Danny Olinger, Darryl G. Hart, Glen Clary, Jared Oliphint, Jeff Waddington, Jim Cassidy, Lane G. Tipton, Marcus Mininger, Michael Kruger, Nathaniel Gray Sutanto
Christ the Center focuses on Reformed Christian theology. In each episode a group of informed panelists discusses important issues in order to encourage critical thinking and a better understanding of Reformed doctrine with a view toward godly living. Browse more episodes from this program or subscribe to the podcast feed.