Lane Tipton and Camden Bucey turn to pages 269–286 of Geerhardus Vos’ book, Biblical Theology: Old and New Testaments, to consider social sin in the time of the prophets.
- 00:00 Introduction
- 05:41 Join Our Private Chat Server
- 10:07 The Corruption of Ritual Worship
- 11:53 Social Sin
- 20:34 The Problem of the City
- 25:54 Social Justice and Humanitarianism
- 33:48 Social Sin and Theonomy
- 41:47 Transformation through the New Covenant
- 50:27 The Old and New Covenants
- 55:48 Conclusion
Christ the Center focuses on Reformed Christian theology. In each episode a group of informed panelists discusses important issues in order to encourage critical thinking and a better understanding of Reformed doctrine with a view toward godly living. Browse more episodes from this program or subscribe to the podcast feed.