We turn to the mailbag today to answer questions from listeners. We discuss the “organic” unity of the Scriptures, Van Til’s understanding of the phenomenal world, why the covenant of works and the covenant of grace point to something better than Eden, and vital and formal aspects of covenant membership.
- 00:00:00 Introduction
- 00:04:57 Update on Reformed Academy
- 00:15:38 The “Organic” Unity of the Scriptures
- 00:25:04 Van Til and the Phenomenal World
- 00:41:18 Covenant Advancement in the Garden
- 00:48:16 Vital and Formal Aspects of the Covenant
- 01:08:42 Conclusion
- Lane Tipton lesson from Union with Christ: The Benefits of His Suffering and Glory — The Gospel, the Old Testament, and the Two Estates in Romans 1:1–4
Christ the Center focuses on Reformed Christian theology. In each episode a group of informed panelists discusses important issues in order to encourage critical thinking and a better understanding of Reformed doctrine with a view toward godly living. Browse more episodes from this program or subscribe to the podcast feed.