Brad Isbell joins Jim Cassidy, Ryan Noha, and Camden Bucey to preview the PCA General Assembly and its 50th Anniversary Celebration. After speaking about ecumenical relations and several overtures, the group gets into a “riveting” discussion regarding a semicolon in Westminster Confession of Faith 31.4.
Mr. Isbell is a ruling elder at Covenant PCA in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. Along with @Wresbyterian, he hosts Presbycast.
- 00:00:07 Introduction
- 00:08:53 Reformed Forum 2023 Conference
- 00:09:52 PCA General Assembly
- 00:13:12 Ecumenical Relationships
- 00:18:10 More in the PCA
- 00:27:31 Overtures and Humble Petitions to the Civil Magistrate
- 00:43:05 Westminster Confession of Faith 31.4
- 00:51:52 Analyzing the Semicolon in WCF 31.4
- 00:58:36 Events at the PCA General Assembly
- 01:02:21 Conclusion
Participants: Brad Isbell, Camden Bucey, Jim Cassidy, Ryan Noha
Christ the Center focuses on Reformed Christian theology. In each episode a group of informed panelists discusses important issues in order to encourage critical thinking and a better understanding of Reformed doctrine with a view toward godly living. Browse more episodes from this program or subscribe to the podcast feed.