- DeYoung, Kevin. Men and Women in the Church: A Short, Biblical, Practical Introduction (Crossway, April 2021). 176 pages. $19.99. Paperback.
- Gronewoller, Brian. Rhetorical Economy in Augustine’s Theology (Oxford University Press, April 2021). From the Oxford Studies in Historical Theology series. 224 pages. $99.00. Hardcover.
- Tripp, Paul David. Marriage: 6 Gospel Commitments Every Couple Needs to Make (Crossway, April 2021). 384 pages. $24.99. Hardcover with jacket.
- Kruger, Michael J. Surviving Religion 101: Letters to a Christian Student on Keeping the Faith in College (Crossway, April 2021). 272 pages. $16.99. Paperback.
- Gallagher, Robert L. and Smither, Edward L. Sixteenth Century Mission: Explorations in Protestant and Roman Catholic Theology and Practice (Lexham, April 2021). From the Studies in Historical and Systematic Theology series. 504 pages. $29.99. Paperback.
- Crisler, Channing L. and Plummer, Robert L. Always Reforming: Reflections on Martin Luther and Biblical Studies (Lexham, April 2021). From the Studies in Historical and Systematic Theology series. 344 pages. $29.99. Paperback.
- Plumer et al. The Pastor, His Call, Character and Work (Banner of Truth, 2021). Written by faculty and friends of Old Princeton with an introduction by Sinclair Ferguson. 272 pages. $20.00. Hardcover.
- Jamieson, R. B. The Paradox of Sonship: Christology in the Epistle to the Hebrews (IVP Academic, May 2021). From the Studies in Christian and Doctrine Series. 240 pages. $30.00. Paperback.
- Helopoulos, Jason. The Promise: The Amazing Story of our Long-Awaited Savior (Crossway, May 2021). 64 pages. $15.99. Hardcover with jacket. Illustrated by Rommel Ruiz.
- Timmer, Daniel C. Obadiah, Jonah and Micah: An Introduction and Commentary (Tyndale Old Testament Commentaries, Vol 26) (IVP Academic, May 2021). 272 pages. $25.00. Paperback.
Participants: Camden Bucey, Ryan Noha
Reformed Media Review is dedicated to reviewing books and culture from a Reformed and redemptive-historical vantage point. Browse more episodes from this program or subscribe to the podcast feed.