We celebrate another year of Christ the Center by bringing to you a number of highlights from 2011.
- Episode 156 – Darryl Hart on Machen, Westminster Theological Seminary in Philadelphia, and the OPC
- Episode 160 – Carl Trueman on historiography
- Episode 161 – Winston Smith on marriage as a picture of Christ’s relation to the Church
- Episode 162 – Mark A. Garcia on the justification landscape
- Episode 163 – K. Scott Oliphint on Gordon Clark, Cornelius Van Til, the Trinity, and logic
- Episode 185 – James Dolezal on the doctrine of divine simplicity
- Episode 192 – Sandy Finlayson on the founding of the Free Church of Scotland
- Episode 200 – Lane Tipton on various Lutheran theologies of justification
- Episode 203 – Jim Cassidy on Van Til’s criticism of Barth
- Episode 206 – Kevin DeYoung on holiness, antinomianism, and neo-nomianism
Christ the Center focuses on Reformed Christian theology. In each episode a group of informed panelists discusses important issues in order to encourage critical thinking and a better understanding of Reformed doctrine with a view toward godly living. Browse more episodes from this program or subscribe to the podcast feed.