We celebrate another year of Christ the Center by bringing to you a number of highlights from 2011.
- Episode 156 – Darryl Hart on Machen, Westminster Theological Seminary in Philadelphia, and the OPC
- Episode 160 – Carl Trueman on historiography
- Episode 161 – Winston Smith on marriage as a picture of Christ’s relation to the Church
- Episode 162 – Mark A. Garcia on the justification landscape
- Episode 163 – K. Scott Oliphint on Gordon Clark, Cornelius Van Til, the Trinity, and logic
- Episode 185 – James Dolezal on the doctrine of divine simplicity
- Episode 192 – Sandy Finlayson on the founding of the Free Church of Scotland
- Episode 200 – Lane Tipton on various Lutheran theologies of justification
- Episode 203 – Jim Cassidy on Van Til’s criticism of Barth
- Episode 206 – Kevin DeYoung on holiness, antinomianism, and neo-nomianism
Participants: Camden Bucey, Carl Trueman, Darryl G. Hart, James Dolezal, Jim Cassidy, K. Scott Oliphint, Lane G. Tipton, Mark Garcia, Sandy Finlayson, Winston Smith
Christ the Center focuses on Reformed Christian theology. In each episode a group of informed panelists discusses important issues in order to encourage critical thinking and a better understanding of Reformed doctrine with a view toward godly living. Browse more episodes from this program or subscribe to the podcast feed.