It’s that time of year again. Since 2008, we have been taking a beat around New Year’s Day to bring you some of the top moments from the preceding year. We have a bunch of great clips lined up for you today.
Throughout 2021 we continued to develop Reformed Academy, our online learning platform. We doubled our student base from last year to more than 3,800 people in 73 countries. These brothers and sisters are taking our on-demand courses in Reformed theology, and many of their churches are using these resources in study groups and Sunday school courses.
We are committed to having each of our courses translated and subtitled in languages where we have established relationships with Reformed missionaries and indigenous churches.
Over the last two years, we have had many wonderful opportunities but not enough people and time in the day to complete many of these projects. We have grown significantly in terms of our reach, but we need to mature in terms of our ministry’s staff and infrastructure.
Please consider supporting us prayerfully and financially in these efforts. Visit https://www.reformedforum.org/donate
Top Clips from 2021
- Episode 689 with Christopher Watkin — Foucault on Sexuality and Identity
- Episode 689 with Christopher Watkin — Foucault on Power
- Episode 695 with Bruce Pass — Bavinck and Supralapsarianism
- Episode 706 with Jim Cassidy — Comparing PCA and OPC General Assemblies
- Episode 687 with Benjamin Gladd — Israel and Dispensationalism
- Episode 712 — Van Til Group #5 with Lane Tipton and Carlton Wynne — Natural Theology, Experience, and Reason
- Episode 699 with G.K. Beale and Benjamin Gladd — Inaugurated Eschatology
- Episode 713 with Danny Olinger and John Muether — Premillennialism among Presbyterian Fundamentalists
- Episode 709 — Listener Questions with Ryan Noha and Jeff Waddington — Thomas, Van Til, and Classical Theism
- Episode 696 with Crawford Gribben — Christian Reconstruction and the Religious Right
- Reformed Forum Hot Ones
- 00:00:00 Introduction
- 00:01:13 2021 in Review
- 00:10:19 Foucault on Sexuality and Identity
- 00:16:18 Foucault on Power
- 00:20:32 Bavinck and Supralapsarianism
- 00:23:55 Comparing PCA and OPC General Assemblies
- 00:28:45 Israel and Dispensationalism
- 00:31:35 Natural Theology, Experience, and Reason
- 00:36:16 Inaugurated Eschatology
- 00:44:14 Premillennialism among Presbyterian Fundamentalists
- 00:49:54 Thomas, Van Til, and Classical Theism
- 00:55:09 Christian Reconstruction and the Religious Right
- 00:59:56 Reformed Theology Meets Spicy Wings
- 01:06:14 Looking Ahead to 2022
Christ the Center focuses on Reformed Christian theology. In each episode a group of informed panelists discusses important issues in order to encourage critical thinking and a better understanding of Reformed doctrine with a view toward godly living. Browse more episodes from this program or subscribe to the podcast feed.